To do this:
- In the Lead or Contract, progress to the next step in the status as required. Enter a note or task if needed.
- Enter a Sold Value in the top box if you are progressing to Mark as Sold in a Lead- This is important as this value will pull through into your contract.
- Delete any email templates that you don’t want to send to the customer at this stage.
- To customise an email template before sending, select the ‘Customise’ button. This will then display an edit email box where you can add any additional recipients and edit the email text.
- Attach any documents or images within the system or in your computer if required. And once you’ve finished editing the email, select ‘Save Email’.
- Select ‘Confirm’ once you’d like to send the email and this will progress the status to the next stage.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Edit an Email Template within Status Progression, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk