To do this:
- Head to the Main Menu, select ‘Schedule’ and ‘Full View’.
- At the top of your schedule board, you’ll see a ‘Parking Bay’. This will contain all the jobs you need to schedule.
- You can drag and drop the job into the available space into the schedule. You’ll need to have the amount of fit days required available in the schedule to drop this into place.
- A box will appear asking you to confirm the date and fitting team you drag and dropped the job into. Select ‘Schedule’ to confirm and ‘Yes’ to confirm in the confirmation box.
- You can also schedule a job by selecting ‘Schedule’ on the job card in the parking bay.
- If you have a half day in your number of fit days, you can select whether you’d like this to be AM or PM.
- Enter your preferred start date and fitting team (please note these are optional) and select ‘Schedule’.
- If the date or team you have requested isn’t available, the system will suggest another date that the team you have selected is available. If you’d like to change the date or team, then select ‘No’ and alter these fields.
- Once your happy with the date and team, select ‘Yes’ and this will place the job card in the selected space.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Schedule a Job, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk