To do this:
- From the dashboard, select ‘Contracts’ and ‘Live Contracts’.
- Select the contract you need and select the Finance tab at the right-hand side of the page.
- Select the ‘Job Costs’ tab and ‘Add Cost’.
- Enter the Supplier, Cost Type, Invoice Reference and Invoice Date.
– The credit toggles allows you to select whether this is a credit to the contract or not.
– The export toggle allows you to select whether you want the job cost to be exported to your accounts package.
- Enter the relevant details of the job cost including the net cost and VAT code. Remember to select the ‘+’ sign after entering the details.
- Select ‘Create’.
- To Edit the job cost, click the pencil icon next to it and edit the details as required, and select ‘Update’ at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How to Add a Job Cost, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk