To do this:
- Head to the Main Menu, down to Admin and select ‘Manage Team Types’.
- Select ‘+ Add New’ and enter the name of the Team Type. Select whether they are a ‘Fit Team’ and a colour, which will appear on the schedule board. Select Update.
- Once added, head back to your Admin section and select ‘Manage Teams’.
- Select ‘+ Add New’ and enter the Team name. We recommend using 01, 02, 03 etc. to order them in relevance rather than alphabetical order. Select Update.
- Select the Team Type (which you may have previously added in the Manage Team Type section) and select whether you’d like the Team to be displayed on the schedule and whether this can be booked.
- To disable a Team, untick the ‘Display on Schedule’ and ‘Can Be Booked’ boxes. Select Update.
- Head to the Admin area and select ‘Manage Users’.
- Click ‘Edit’ on the user you’d like to assign or un-assign the Team too.
- To Un-assign: Select ‘Select Team’ and press Save. To Assign: Select the ‘Team’ and press Save. Assigning a team to a user allows the user to connect to the APP and view their appointments.
- Head to your Schedule Board in the Main Menu and you’ll be able to see the new Team you have added.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Add a New Team or Team Type to your Schedule Board for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk