To do this:
- Head to your Active Contacts in your Main Menu and select ‘+Add Contact’. You may want to double check you don’t already have that supplier on the system so you can search for the company name within this page first.
- Enter the Contact Type – Supplier. Select whether these are Retail or Trade and enter the main contact for this supplier using Salutation and Last Name. You do not need to enter a first name.
- Enter the Supplier’s name under Company Name. Enter any phone numbers, email addresses and the main address of the Supplier.
- If you know the Accounts reference for the supplier, enter this. Select the Nominal Code and VAT Code; these will all link to your Accounts package, Purchase Orders and Job Costs.
- You can also add a Permanent Note if there are any details you’d like to be permanently on the Supplier’s file. Once completed, select ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Add a Supplier, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk