To Do This:
- Within your Contract, head to the Service tab and select ‘+ Add Service Call’.
- Select the Call Type and enter a Reason for Call.
- Enter an Estimated Time On Site – This works in 15 minute intervals. Select ‘Add’ when completed.
- You can now book this Service Call in the diary – Select the Book button so the diary pops through.
- Using the arrows or calendar icon, find the date and time you’d like to book the Service Call for.
- Double-click on the date/time and enter the information as required. Remember to select the user you’re booking the appointment for. Select ‘Save’ when completed.
- Press ‘Update’ when completed.
- You can also add a Service Call in the Service area in the Main Menu.
- Select ‘+ Add Service Call’ and enter the Contract Number you’re booking the service call for.
- Repeat the previous process of entering the Call Type, Reason For Call and Estimated Time on Site. Select ‘Add’ when completed.
- Select ‘Book’ and repeat the previous process of booking the appointment in the diary. Select ‘Save’ when completed.
- Select ‘Update’ on the Service Call.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Add and Process a Service Call Request or Appointment, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk