To do this:
- Within your Contract, head to the Invoices tab and select ‘+ Add Invoice’.
- Enter the Invoice Type and the date you’d like to raise it (Please note this can be back dated or set in the future). Enter any additional information in the description box if required.
- Select the Gross/Net percentage or Gross/Net manual value of the Contract and enter details accordingly. Select Calculate if its a percentage and the system will work out the invoice cost for you.
- Select Create when completed.
- To edit the invoice, select the pencil icon beside the invoice. Edit any details necessary and select Save Details.
- To delete an invoice, select the edit button, scroll down and select the Delete Invoice button. Please note, only the Super Admin role allows you to do this.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Add, Edit and Delete an Invoice, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk