To do this:
- Click the edit button on the invoice you’d like to add a payment too. Scroll down to Payments and enter the date the payment was made, method and amount.
- Remember to select the + sign to add the payment. If the customer uses two different methods to pay, you can split the payments and repeat the process of adding a payment.
- Select Save Details when completed.
- If you need to delete a payment, click edit on the invoice and press the red cross on the payment you’d like to delete.
- You can also click the edit button beside the payment to alter the payment details. Remember you can backdate payments if required. Select the Save button when you’ve finished and then Save Details.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Add, Edit & Delete a Payment to an Invoice, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk