To Do This:
- In the Main Menu, select ‘Manage Pipelines and either ‘Contract’ or ‘Lead’ pipelines.
- Select ‘Edit’ on your Pipeline and select the ‘Edit’ button beside the status you’d like to flag.
- Enter the number of days in the ‘Flag After (Days)’ box you’d like to be alerted for. This will alert you when jobs have sat at a particular stage for longer than you would like.
- Select ‘Update’ to save. Remember, If the ‘Flag Days’ are left blank there is no flag.
- In your Main Menu, head back to your ‘Live Leads’ or ‘Live Contracts’ page.
- You’ll now notice any statuses that have sat at the particular stage you’ve set, for longer than you like, are flagged red.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Add Time Flags to your Status Progression, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk