To do this:
- In your Main Menu, head to the Diary.
- Depending on how you’d like to view – Filter the User you’d like to book the holiday for.
- Use the arrows or calendar icon to find the date you need.
- Double-click on the all day box under the date and enter a title in the Event box.
- Tick the ‘All-Day Event’ box so this blocks out the whole day. Alter the dates as required and enter a description if needed. You don’t need to repeat the entry but the option is there if needed.
- Select ‘Holiday’ as the ‘Type’ and press Save.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Book Holiday in the Diary, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk