To do this:
- On the Business Pilot login page, click the ‘Forgot Password?’ link at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your email address and click ‘Submit’.
- You’ll be sent an email from Business Pilot. Click on ‘Set New Password’ and you’ll be directed to a new webpage.
- Enter a New Password and re-enter this in the Confirm Password box. Click ‘Reset’.
- If you have a Super Admin or Admin role you can change the password for any user in the Admin settings.
- In the Admin section, select ‘Manage Users’.
- Click the ‘Edit’ button on the User you’d like to change the password for.
- Enter the new password in the ‘New Password’ box and confirm this. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Change your Business Pilot Password, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk