To do this:
- In the Main Menu, scroll down to ‘Admin’ and select ‘Manage Email Templates’.
- Select ‘+ Add Email Template’.
- Select your Template Type, enter the Name of the email (within the system) and the Email Subject line.
- In the Email Content box enter the opening line of the email. The dropdown box on the right contains the placeholders.
- Placeholders are grouped into template type and to select one, simply click on the placeholder.
- Type the rest of the email text as required and use the drop down to enter any placeholders you need.
- Remember to put a space between the last word and the placeholder. Placeholders act as a single word(s) when pulled through.
- You don’t need to put a signature in at the bottom of the email as this will pull through from your user email set up.
- Select ‘Add’ and the email will be added to your Email Templates list.
- Remember, you can have as many email templates as you need.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How to Create An Email Template, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk