To deactivate a Document type you will need to have the Super Admin permission, if you do not have this please ask your manager to carry out this task.
- Head to the Main Menu.
- At the bottom of the list click ‘Admin’, click ‘Manage Document Types’
- Press the pencil icon on the left-hand side of the Document type to Edit.
- Click the Active box, so the tick disappears
- Once finished click update on the right-hand side.
- If you refresh the page and head to the lead page this type will now be excluded but all preexisting documents with this type will remain as such.