To do this:
- In your Main Menu, head to the Orders tab and select Purchase Orders.
- Filter any of the tabs by clicking on the three blue dots and entering a key word. You can do this on any of the tabs depending on what information you’d like to see.
- You can also select and deselect any columns you’d not like to view by clicking the tick box next to the name.
- Filter any key words and once your happy select the Export To Excel button.
- The excel sheet will download at the bottom of your screen. Double-click on it and your filtered data will appear in a new Excel spreadsheet.
- Remember to Enable Editing in order to edit the spreadsheet. Change any columns to the correct format and filter/sort as required.
- You can also Export to PDF to see a simpler view of the data. Remember, if you do want a more detailed export, use the Export to Excel option.
- If you’d like to go back to the beginning or change any filters, either Clear All Filters or go back and edit the filters you have already selected.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Export a List of Purchase Orders to Excel or PDF, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk