To do this:
- In your Main Menu, head to your Contacts tab and select ‘Active Contacts’.
- Select the ‘Export To Excel’ option if you wish to see a detailed view off your active contact list.
- Enable Editing so you can filter and sort the information as required.
- To filter, highlight the Column and select ‘Sort and Filter’. The column will then display an arrow which you can select to filter the key words within that column.
- Select ‘Export to PDF’ to see a simpler view of the active contact list. Please note you cannot edit within this option.
- Head back to the Contacts tab within the Main Menu and select ‘Archived Contacts’.
- Remember you can also filter before using the Export options if you do not want to sieve through masses of information within Excel or PDF.
- You can also add or remove columns if required.
- Select the ‘Export To Excel’ option as shown in the Active Contacts tab. Enable Editing and Sort/Filter as required.
- Select the ‘Export to PDF’ option, again, if you want a simpler view.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Export your Live or Archived Contact List to Excel or PDF, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk