To do this:
- Our website’s Help Centre has an extensive range of knowledge on the system.
- The Knowledgebase is split into four key areas and within each section you’ll find various videos on how to do things around the system.
- We also have a ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ section. And a ‘Recent Update’s page where’ll you find various blog posts on our frequent updates made to the system.
- We have a YouTube Channel. This is easily found by searching ‘Business Pilot’ in the YouTube search bar.
- If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you’ll find our ‘How To’ series. These are short clips on ‘How To’ do things in and around the system.
- If you head to your Business Pilot dashboard and click the ‘?’ in the top right-hand corner, there are 3 direct links to the Knowledgebase, FAQ’s and Recent Updates.
- The Business Pilot support line phone number is also available if you need to call a member of Support.
- When emailing support, use the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. The subject should briefly outline where or what the issue is.
- The email should include a detailed a description of what the issue is.
- Please include a screenshot of where the issue is happening. (If you need to attach more then one, please do).
- Please copy the link to the page where the issue is happening within the email and send when your happy.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How to Find an Answer to a Support Query or Report a Support Issue, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk