To Do This:
- In your Main Menu, head to the Admin section and select ‘Manage Contact Types’.
- Select ‘+ Add New’ to create a new contact type. Please note Customer, Lead, Prospect and Supplier and compulsory contact types.
- Enter the Contact name and select ‘Update’.
- To edit a contact type, simply select the edit button beside it. Select Update to save any changes.
- Alternatively to delete it, select the red delete button beside it and Yes to confirm.
- Any Contact Types added will appear in the Contact Type box when adding a new contact.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Manage Contact Types, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk