To Do This:
- Head to the Main Menu and under the Admin section, select ‘Manage Contract Types’.
- Select ‘+ Add New’. Enter the name of the Contract Type and the Code (This is an abbreviation).
- Select whether you’d like to display this code as a prefix or suffix. (Please note if this is ticked, the code will appear either side of the Contract number).
- Select a Nominal Code (This will appear in your reports and financial accounts). Select a BG Colour and Text Colour (These will appear in your Schedule Board so try to use colours that aren’t too bright on the eye).
- Tick to say the Contract Type is Active, (you can always de-activate this if needed) and select ‘Update’.
- To edit an existing Contract Type select the ‘Edit’ button beside it. Remember to select Update to save any changes made.
- Contract Types are listed in the main page of any Contract. If you selected ‘Display code as a prefix?’, this will appear in front of the Contract number in the top-right hand side of your Contract page.
- If you head back to ‘Manage Contract Types’ and select ‘Display code as suffix?’, the code will appear after the Contract number.
- If you’d rather no code before your Contract numbers, you can untick the display codes in the Contract Types settings.
- To delete a Contract Type, select the red delete button beside it. Please note if you have any Contract Types associated to a Contract, then you are unable to delete it.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Manage Contract Types, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk