To Do This:
- In the Main Menu, head to the Admin section and select ‘Manage Invoice Types’.
- Select ‘+ Add New’. Enter the Invoice Type Name and a Default Invoice / Paid Text – This will appear on the invoice you send to customers.
- Select whether the Invoice Type will be a Credit. And press ‘Update’.
- To make any changes to the Invoice Type, select the edit button beside it. Remember to select Update if you’ve made any changes.
- If you head to a Contract and select the Invoices tab. Select Add Invoices and all your Invoice Types will be listed in the Invoice Type box.
- To delete an Invoice Type, select the red delete button beside it. Select Yes to confirm. If you have any Invoices associated with an Invoice Type, you will be unable to delete it.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Manage Invoice Types, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk