To Do This:
- In the Main Menu, head to the Admin section and select ‘Manage Nominal Codes’.
- Select ‘+ Add New’. Enter the Code and the name of the Nominal.
- Each Purchase related cost should be assigned to ‘For Suppliers’, one of the ‘Cost’ columns and marked as ‘Active’. Any Sales/Income-related codes should relate to ‘For Customer Invoices’ and ‘Active’.
- Select ‘Update’ once complete.
- To edit a Nominal Code, select the blue edit button. If any changes are made, remember to select ‘Update’.
- To delete a Nominal Code, select the red delete button and select ‘Yes’ to confirm. If your nominal codes are linked to any Purchase Orders or Customer Invoices, they will not delete.
- You can make a Nominal Code ‘Unactive’ in order for it not to be shown or used for any future Invoice or Purchase Orders.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Manage Nominal Codes, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk