To Do This:
- Head to the main menu, select ‘Admin’ and then ‘Manage Service Call Route of Issues’.
- Select ‘+ Add New’ and enter the Route of Issue. Select ‘Update’ to save.
- If you head to the Service Call area and select ‘+ Add Service Call’. Enter the details as normal. You will notice the option just added is now displayed in the ‘Route Of Issue’ dropdown.
- If you head back to the Admin and Manage area, selecting the ‘Edit’ button will allow you to modify the name.
- To delete an option, select the red delete button and select ‘Yes’ to confirm.
- Please note- If you try to delete an option and its already allocated to a Service Call, the system will NOT allow you to delete it.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Manage Service Call Route of Issues, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk