To Do This:
- Within your Main Menu, head to the Admin section and select ‘Manage Teams’.
- Select ‘+ Add New’ and Enter the name of the team. Select the Team Type, if you do not have the type available you will need to add this in ‘Manage Team Types’.
- Select whether you’d like the team to be visible in the schedule and whether they can be booked. Once complete, select update.
- To make any changes to a team, select the blue edit button beside the team type. Remember to select update if any changes are made.
- To assign a team to a user, head to the ‘Manage User’s’ section, select edit on the user and select a team. Remember to select save.
- To delete a team, select the red delete button beside it. Select yes to confirm.
- If you try to delete a team that is associated to any jobs within the schedule, the system will not allow you to do it. Simply disable them from being viewed on the schedule and being booked.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Manage Teams, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk