- To move a lead back to a prospect, please make sure you have reasons for loss set up under the Admin section of the CRM. (We have another video available to show you how to set these up).
- Firstly, click on the main menu, Lead, then ‘Live Leads’.
- You will have to clear all filters if you are not the assigned sales person for this customer.
- Find the customer you are after and bring up their lead page, once loaded please scroll to the bottom right-hand side of the page and you will see a red box (x Mark As Lost) click here which will bring up a pop-up box asking for a couple of fields to be filled out.
- Select the reason for loss, examples of this are Cost, Lost to Competitor, Move Back to Prospect, Preferred another Product and Unable to contact are popular reasons to use.
- Click Move back to Prospect.
- If you would like to make a follow-up for the future please select the date you wish this to pop up on the dashboard, a note to remember how you left things with the customer and assign this to a user, this can be yourself or another colleague.
Please note: This will bring the follow-up in the contact page, if you would rather the follow up show in the lead page please leave these fields and fill these details out in the lead page on the bottom left-hand side of the screen after pressing save.
- Press save, this will take you back to the lead page, press update. You will see a visual change, the mark as lost box will change to green and will be named to Mark as Live, this is reversible as and when required.