To Do This:
- In the Main Menu, head to Admin and Manage Users.
- Select the user you would like to remove tasks from by clicking edit beside their name.
- Select the ‘Actions’ drop down at the bottom of the page and then ‘Reassign All Open Tasks’.
- Select the user you’d like to assign the tasks too and then whether you’d like to deactivate and remove the user licence.
- Select ‘Save’ once completed. Remember if you’ve made any additional changes in the user’s details, select ‘Save’.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Reallocate Open Tasks, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk