To Do This:
- Within your Lead or Contract, head to the Activity tab and select the Emails tab.
- Select ‘New Message’. Then, select the email address you’d like to send it to (this should filter through from your Contact’s details).
- Select the Email Template (you can add these in your Admin settings. Or alternatively, write a manual email in the Email Content box.
- Select an attachment from the system or file explorer if required. Click on the ‘Select Attachments’ or ‘Select Files’ to do this.
- Select ‘Send Email’ if your happy to go ahead and send the email.
- The sent email will display in the email menu to the left. To view it, simply click on it.
- Alternatively, you can send an email by clicking on the email icon beside the customers name (top right-hand side of the screen).
- Repeat the previous process by selecting a recipient and email template.
- Select ‘Send Email’ when finished.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Send an Email, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk