To do this:
- Double-click on the time and date you’d like to add the entry.
- Enter a title for the appointment and edit the date and time if necessary.
- Select how often you’d like to repeat the appointment by clicking the drop-down arrow.
- Select the date(s) you’d like the appointment to repeat on.
- Select whether you’d like the appointment to have an end date, you can choose the date using the calendar icon. Alternatively, you can end the appointment after it’s occurred a certain amount of times.
- Enter a description if required.
- Select who the appointment is for and the type, which in this instance is ‘Standard’.
- Select ‘Save’ when finished.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Set a Recurring Meeting in the Diary, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk