To do this:
- In the Main Menu, scroll down to your Admin Section.
- Select ‘Manage Settings’.
- Enter your Company name in the ‘From Name’ box and enter the company email address you’d like to use.
- Enter the SMTP Host/Server, if you are unsure of this please contact your IT department.
- Enter the SMTP Port e.g. 587.
- Server Requires SSL/TLS, toggle Yes/No. If you do not already, we suggest enabling SSL connection, this is used is to keep sensitive information sent across the Internet encrypted so that only the intended recipient can access it. This is important because the information you send on the Internet is passed from computer to computer to get to the destination server.
- Server Requires Authentication, toggle Yes/No.
- This will create a couple of new fields where you enter your SMTP Username which will be your company email address. The SMTP Password is the password for your company email address, not Business Pilot or your personal email.
- Select ‘Update’.
- Press ‘Send a Test Email’, this will let you know if the set-up is successful or if the information submitted is incorrect.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How to Set Up Your Company Email, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk