To do this:
- Click on the user icon on the right-hand side of the screen, click Manage Settings in the users account.
- Type your full name in the From Name: (this will be visible to your Customers).
- Type in your email address.
- Enter the SMTP Host/Server, if you are unsure of this please contact your IT department.
- Enter the SMTP Port e.g. 587.
- Server Requires SSL/TLS, toggle Yes/No. If you do not already, we suggest enabling SSL connection, this is used is to keep sensitive information sent across the Internet encrypted so that only the intended recipient can access it. This is important because the information you send on the Internet is passed from computer to computer to get to the destination server.
- Server Requires Authentication, toggle Yes/No.
- This will create a couple of new fields where you enter your SMTP Username which will be your email address and the SMTP Password which is the password for your email address, not Business Pilot.
- Press Update in the far right-hand side corner.
- Press ‘Send a Test Email’, this will let you know if the set-up is successful or if the information submitted is incorrect.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How to Set Up Your User Email, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk