To Do This:
- If you have an outstanding amount you need to clear, the Write Off function is best used to clear this. Within your Contract under the Invoices tab, select ‘+ Add Invoice’.
- Select ‘Write Off’ as the Invoice Type and enter a raised invoice date.
- Select whether you’d like to create the invoice from a % of the job value or a manual amount. If it’s a write off it will most likely be a manual amount.
- Select ‘Create’.
- You can now see the outstanding balance is ‘0’.
- If you haven’t got ‘Write Off’ as an Invoice Type, you can add this in your Admin area under ‘Manage Invoice Types’.
- To add an Invoice Type, simply select ‘+ Add New’. Please see the How To on Invoice Types for more information on how to do this.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Use the Write Off Function, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk