To Do This:
- Within your Lead, scroll down to the Surveyor and select the User. Then select the ‘Book Surveyor Now’ link in red and this will pull through the Surveyor’s diary.
- Use the arrow to click through the weeks or alternatively, select the calendar icon if you know a specific date.
- Double click on the date/time you’d like to book the survey in for. Alter the date/time if required and enter a description if needed. You can also select a Location if this isn’t at the customers house.
- Select Save when finished. You’ll see the ‘Book Surveyor Now’ link will go green to show an appointment has been booked.
- If you head to the Diary in the Main Menu and find the date you booked the Survey for. You’ll see the appointment is highlighted in Green (Green is the colour code for a Survey Appointment).
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Book a Survey Appointment (Within a Lead), for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk