To Do This:
- In the Main Menu, head to Admin, Manage Schedule and select ‘Manage Boards’.
- Select ‘+Add Board’ to create a new board. Enter a Name for the board.
- To select the teams, simply click on the Teams box and select one from the drop down. In order to add more than one team, you will need to click in the box each time to do this.
- Once completed, select ‘Add’. To amend the board (for example, change the board name or select / deselect teams), select the ‘Edit’ button.
- To unselect a team, click the Teams box and unselect the team (in blue) by clicking on it. Or to add one, repeat the previous step. Select ‘Save’ when completed.
- Your Schedule Boards will appear under the Schedule tab in the Main Menu. Select the Schedule tab and your Boards will be listed in Full View and Week View.
- The Parking Bay with your ‘Jobs to Schedule’ will remain the same throughout your Boards.
- Additional Schedule Boards created will work in the exact same way as the Main Board. You can schedule, drag & drop etc as normal.
- The Filter box under the parking bay allows you to filter your teams. To de-select a team, simply select the team already highlighted in blue.
- To clear all filters press the cross button.
- The Service Call toggle will remain the same throughout your boards and if any of your teams have Service Calls booked in, these will show when the toggle is clicked.
- To make any further amendments or delete a board, head to the main menu and select ‘Manage Boards’ under the Admin section.
- Select the red dustbin beside the board you’d like to delete and select Yes to confirm. Please note, you cannot delete the Main Board, this is a compulsory board.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Create and Manage the Schedule Boards, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk