To Do This:
- Within the Contact page, head to the Activity’s tab and select Notes. Select ‘Export to Excel’.
- Select ‘Enable Editing’ if you’d like to make any changes.
- Selecting ‘Export to PDF’ will create a PDF document of the notes. Please, note this document can not be edited.
- The same process can be replicated in the Lead page.
- Excel is an excellent way to refine the information you are looking at. You can filter the fields to see the information you need using the ‘Sort and Filter’ option.
- Again, the same process can be replicated within the Contract page.
- Exporting to PDF is an excellent option if you require a professional document for meetings etc and no changes need to be made.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Export Notes to Excel or PDF (Contact, Lead, Contract), for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk