To Do This:
- In the Main Menu, head to the Admin section and select ‘Manage Users’.
- Select the blue edit button beside the user and scroll down to the roles. Select the ‘Scheduling’ role – which enables the user to schedule and move jobs.
- A user holding a full licence without such a role included in their account settings can still view the board but cannot schedule or move any jobs.
- Please note that we have defaulted ALL current Full License users to the ‘Scheduling’ role to ensure there is no immediate loss of functionality. If you want to put additional controls into your business, you can remove this role from the Manage Users area and allocate it to new users moving forward.
- Select ‘Update’ once complete.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Make Use of The Scheduling Role, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk