To Do This:
- In the Main Menu, head to the Admin section and select ‘Manage Lead Sub Sources’.
- Select ‘+ Add New’ and enter the name of the sub source.
- Select the Lead Source in the drop down menu to link the sub source. If the Lead Source isn’t there, you can add this under Manage Lead Sources.
- Select ‘Update’ when complete.
- To edit a sub source, select the blue pencil icon beside it. Make any changes and select update.
- To delete a sub source, select the red delete button beside it and select yes to confirm.
- Lead sub sources can be found in the main Lead Details page underneath Lead Source.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Manage Lead Sub Sources, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk