To Do This:
- In the Main Menu, head to the Admin section and select ‘Manage Product Interests’.
- Select ‘+ Add New’ and enter the name of the product interest and it’s a web form name, used for the enquiry form on your website (these are usually the same).
- Select a background colour (this will appear on the schedule) and a text colour. Select whether you’d like the interest to appear on your MI reports and on the Web Form. Select ‘Update’ when complete.
- To edit a Product Interest, select the blue edit button beside it. Remember to select update once changes have been made.
- Product Interests can be found in the lead details page under ‘Main Interest’. If a Lead is converted to a Contract it will transfer through.
- To delete an interest, select the red dustbin and yes to confirm. If you have any Leads/Contracts associated to a product interest, you WON’T be able to delete it.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Manage Product Interests, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk