To do this:
- On the Contract details page, scroll down and select the Contract Status button so it displays ‘On Hold’.
- Press Update when finished and this will place the Contract On Hold.
- You may want to add an additional status in your pipeline to show this Contract is On Hold. To do this, head to your Admin section under the Main Menu and select ‘Manage Contract Pipelines.
- To reactivate the Contract, head back down to the Contract Status and select the right-hand button so it displays Active. Press update when finished.
- You can then update the status in your pipeline to the relevant step.
Thank you for watching our how-to video on How To Place and Reactivate a Contract on Hold, for more information and access to our free trial please visit our website https://businesspilot.co.uk